Enter your email address, we will write to you and answer your questions
Your message has been sent. We will contact you by email.
1. This document pursuant to the provisions of Part 2 of Art. 18.1 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006
No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” defines the policy of the Imperial Porcelain Factory JSC regarding the
processing of personal data of IPM customers who provide their personal data on the Internet when
placing orders in the online store of JSC “IPM”, located on the website http://www.ipm.com/, and in
other cases, also contains information about the implemented requirements for the protection of relevant
2. When placing an order in the Internet store of the Imperial Porcelain Factory JSC on the website
http://www.ipm.ru/, as well as when participating in promotions and surveys on the above website, the
personal data subject gives his consent to the processing provided by him personal data, under the
conditions provided for by this Policy, by affixing an appropriate mark when placing an order or when
participating in a promotion or survey.
3. This Policy is posted on the website http://www.ipm.ru/ for free review by any person.
4. In accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006
No. 152-ФЗ On Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the Law) Imperial Porcelain Factory JSC
(hereinafter - IPM JSC) processes consumers personal data if at least one of the following
- processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of a contract to which either the
beneficiary or guarantor is the subject of personal data, as well as for the conclusion of the
contract on the initiative of the personal data subject or the contract under which the personal
data subject will be the beneficiary or guarantor;
- other conditions stipulated by the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”.
5. IPM JSC processes personal data of personal data subjects that have passed the registration and
authorization procedures at http://www.ipm.ru/ in order to:
- execution of orders made in the online store (http://www.ipm.ru/);
- promotion of goods and services on the market by sending personal information registered on the
site http://www.ipm.ru/ to information about the ongoing trade and advertising campaigns held by IPM
JSC and its partners;
- other purposes not prohibited by law.
6. When placing an order in the online store and providing JSC “IPM” personal data, the subject of
personal data acts freely, by his own will and in his interest, and expresses his consent to the
processing of his personal data on the conditions provided for by this Policy.